JMS is a programming api that is an abstraction for a messaging service.
There's a bunch of implementations of the JMS API, such like car's have the
same human to car interface (steering wheel, pedals, etc), however there's
tons of types and manufacturers. Tomcat serves up web content. Some JMS
brokers may offer endpoints that are web based or management functions that
are web based, but most JMS implementations (that I know of) do not use
HTTP as a transport.

So your question doesn't make sense IMO. JMS is an API. If you want to test
a specific vendor's implementation on tomcat, you may want to consult their
documentation. If you want to test their conformance to JMS, there may be a
technical conformance kit (TCK) which can be used to help automate the
process.