Hello,

In tomcat 7, I have a server.xml config file. In the host section I have

<Context docBase="d:\TESTRESULTS\" path="/testresults" />

So, I can access to static file : http://server:8080/testresults/myfile.png,
where the file is stored in d:\TESTRESULTS\myfile.png

When using the HTML gui management interface -http://server:8080/manager/html),
I see the list of applications that are running on my tomcat server. There is
my application and a "testresult" application.

In tomcat 9, I try the same configuration, but I get an error 404 when I try to
access to http://server:8080/testresults/myfile.png

The http://server-tomat-9:8080/manager/html<http://server:8080/manager/html>
gives only y application (no more /testresults).

My bug ? Tomcat 9 bug ? Insuffisant configuration or new security mechanism for
tomcat 9.

Have you pointers ? or ideas ?
Thanks.