Hello Luis,

thanks for your answer.

Connection pool exposes an MBean (jmxEnabled is true by default).

Using jconsole, I can see pool defined in server configuration or context configuration, but I cannot see neither change properties of existing pool (maxActive for example).

Of course I could register a MBean wrapping the datasource, but I'd prefer to know if it is already possible to avoid to "reinvent the wheel", if tomcat is providing such feature.

My goal is to be able to create/configure a datasource dynamically on a running tomcat instance (using JMX Proxy Servlet and curl for example)

Arnaud