Am 25.01.2019 um 21:58 schrieb Mark Thomas:
> On 25/01/2019 20:34, Mark Thomas wrote:

>>> Strange.
>>>
>>> The failures might be related to running as a Windows service but I
>>> don't immediately see how. I wonder if there is a configuration issue.
>>>
>>> I ran a similar test locally on Linux and I don't see those failures. I
>>> did see a couple of other minor issues that I am in the process of fixing.
>>>
>>> Once I've finished fixing the issues I can see on Linux, I'll install
>>> the latest 9.0.x code as a Windows service and see if I can reproduce
>>> any of those failures.
>>
>> I see some additional instances of "denied" but not the ones you saw,
>>
>> I did notice that the security policy file was not configured correctly.
>> "==" is required when setting catalina.policy
>>
>> I'll look into getting the additional failures I've observed fixed but
>> it would help if you could provide the steps to reproduce the failures
>> you see from a clean Tomcat install.
>
> The additional failures are expected. java.beans.Introspector is trying
> to load classes that don't exist and they fail.
>
> Mark

Dear Mark,

thanks for the hint with the '==' for the catalina.policy definition.
This fixed one of my exceptions.

The seconds exception could then be fixed with adding

permission java.util.PropertyPermission
"org.apache.juli.logging.UserDataHelper.CONFIG", "read";

to the policies.

So every thing works here on windows as service ;-)

Greetings

  PowerStat