On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 11:26 AM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 12/02/2019 19:21, Herb Burnswell wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > Tomcat: 8.5.23
> > OS: RHEL 7.5
> >
> > I am attempting to set up Tomcat to use two keystore's with SNI.  Tomcat
> > starts successfully but but I receive a timeout when trying to access
> > either of the defined server names.
>
> <snip/>
>
> > As mentioned, Tomcat start successfully, but the sites time out.  There
> is
> > nothing in the logs that indicate a request is even made.
> >
> > Am I missing something in this configuration?  Any guidance is greatly
> > appreciated.
>
> What do the logs say when Tomcat starts with the non-working configuration?
>
> Mark

Thanks for the reply Mark.  Unfortunately there no extra information in the
logs from the non-working configuration.  It appears that everything starts
successfully with working and non-working configuration.

As mentioned, the timeout attempting to connect to the SNI domains does not
register in the logs either.

HB