This is shivaraj, am trying to increase the URL size in httpd using the
below parameter, am also using https which is an option that we can enable
or disable it. On switching over from https to http or vice versa. Virtual
IP is redirecting every request to different server and obviously session
will not maintained, due to this i couldn't login to use my web application
hosted in apache tomcat. After removing this parameter it works as legacy.
Your help on this regard will be much appreciated. Please let me know if
you need clarifications.

Details:
LimitRequestLine 1280000 declared under VirtualHost tag in httpd.conf

Application Server: apachetomcat-8.5.32_1
Server version: Apache/2.4.6 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)

regards,
Shivaraj Sivasankaran
+91 9790177704