Dear Thomas,

you may include a filter servlet into the application to modify the response
header. A quick search offers e.g.  https://gist.github.com/danlangford/3669475
, which states to implement a generic, configurable Response Header Filter.

You may compile this servlet independent from an existing application,
therefore you may tweak even existing WARs with this.

Guido