Am 2019-03-29 um 22:07 schrieb Mark Thomas:
On 29/03/2019 12:28, Michael Osipov wrote:
Am 2019-03-29 um 12:14 schrieb Mark Thomas:
On 28/03/2019 15:14, Osipov, Michael wrote:
Hi folks,

right away, I don't know whether it is us (Tomcat) or curl. I'd lke to
narrow down the cause.

It seems to be related to the use of kerberos. I don't see any errors
when I provide the user name and password on the command line.

I wonder how because it is only one roundtrip..

* Server auth using Negotiate with user ''

The above looks odd. Shouldn't that show the user name being used?

This is a curl shortcoming, but not a bug. It simply indicates that no
user (-u :, known issue #10) has been provided. It does not obtain the
GSS name from the default credential.

I've got some a Kerberos test environment in some VMs. I'll spin that up
and see if I can reproduce the issue.

Great, let me know if you need further information or a test via HTTP/1.1.

I can't reproduce this. I was using a Windows 7.64.1 client. verbose
logging confirms both HTTP/2 and kerberos are being used.

Maybe re-test with 7.64.1 ? It looks like a curl bug at this point
although there are enough moving parts that it could be elsewhere.

Can you provide provide the verbose log of curl as well as your curl --version output?! I will try to go down to h2c and see what I get. I do not really understand why it works with HTTPd directly. The flow is exactly the same as in Tomcat.

I will try to narrow it down on Monday.

Regards,

Micheal