On 24.04.19 14:52, Rahul Ranjan wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I am facing an issue which is related to ApacheTomcat-8.0.37. I wrote
> a code to display the files/folder in browser. By default it should
> display in alphabetically sorted order. But it's not showing.
> I have migrated my code from Unix to Linux. In Unix system my code was
> working fine. Can you please tell me what could be the problem?
>
> I am attaching you a screenshot for reference. I will appreciate any
> help.

Note: Attachments are stripped by the mailing list software

As you're asking for code that's not related to tomcat (just happens to
run on it), I'd expect a place like stackoverflow.com to be a better
place for getting debugging help. But either way, here or there: If you
expect anyone to help you debugging your code, you'll need to provide
it. I'm assuming that you didn't attach your code as an image (because
why would you turn perfectly valid characters into a pixellated image?).

Olaf