On 24/04/2019 07:27, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 24/04/2019 02:10, Richard Huntrods wrote:
>> I have confirmed with my email provider that tomcat.apache.org does
>> indeed have nucleus.com on a blacklist. I can provide proof if needed,
>> but I do need to get nucleus.com REMOVED from this blacklist.
>
> Please provide your proof - to users-ow...@tomcat.apache.org if you
> don't want to post it to a public list.

Your mail host is rejecting connections from the ASF mail server:

>From our logs:

<huntr...@nucleus.com>:
208.65.246.133 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 <hermes.apache.org[207.244.88.153]>: Client
host rejected: cidr blacklist CPE abuse
Giving up on 208.65.246.133.

There is nothing we can do to fix this. The issue is entirely with your
mail provider.

Mark