On Mon, May 20, 2019, 5:46 PM Louis Zipes <louis.zi...@kdrp.com wrote:

> Can you refresh me on how to capture the stack dumps you suggested?
> It's been a while....
>
> >In Task Manager find the Tomcat process, right click on it and there is
> an option to create a dump file.

Well, that will create Windows memory dump.

> >Also, if you have access to jconsole or other JMX tool you can connect
> to it and see what is going on.

Agreed. Alternatively you can use jstack to generate thread dumps. Exact
command will be like: jstack -l PID_of_JVM

I'll suggest to take thread dumps 1 sec apart.

But still I am surprised to see that it happens only during entire server
reboot and from your log, subsequent TC restart is not taking long time. Is
that a right statement or I am entirely misreading it? If that is true, you
can try 'atomatic delayed start' option.