Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm on the right user mailing list or if my question belongs
more on the dev mailing list. If I am wrong here, please let me know.

Yesterday I got a notification that there is a new version of Tomcat Native
available. I work with macOS and install programs with homebrew. For the last
updates of Tomcat 9 I updated the Homebrew Formula and wanted to do the same
for Tomcat Native [1].

During the update of the formula I stumbled over the requirement that now a
test for the formula is necessary [2].
Unfortunately, I have no idea how such a test could look like for the Tomcat
Native library. Is there someone on the mailing list who could give me a hint?

Best regards,
Markus

[1]
https://github.com/mystygage/homebrew-core/commit/e28e93e3e90c3fa2273990a91c8643ca9c97d296