http://localhost:8080/manager/html

I am trying to access the sever status or manager app screens. I am prompted by
the page to input my credentials, and I input the ones I entered in
tomcat-users.xml. The page never accepts them and I get 401. I looked at
catlina.out and it is reading the .xml file from what I can tell. Both the
host-manager and manger logs are empty. I am using Ubuntu18.04. I am not sure
what I am doing wrong. I appreciate your help. This is my first time using
Linux and deploying Tomcat.

Regards,

John

John Garmon III, CFA
Foundation Resource Management
Office: +1.501.534.2710
Mobile:+1.501.442.8739
Email: jgar...@frmlr.com<mailto:jgar...@frmlr.com>
Secure Msg: my.frmlr.com/filedrop/John<https://my.frmlr.com/filedrop/John>
Website: www.frmlr.com<https://goo.gl/VxA07A>

This email and any files transmitted with it are the property of Foundation
Resource Management, Inc., and it is confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, access, or copy this
email. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email by
mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of its information is strictly
prohibited.