You're definitely right, I should have post my environment. While looking at it 
I detected Tomcat 9.0.10 ... quite old. So I did an update to 9.0.24. 
Finalizing the update I recognized that someone had modified the global 
context.xml and looking at the diff I found an additional Valve:

 <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteCIDRValve" 
allow="," />

So, no wonder we got only responses for requests from the intranet ... :-/

Am Mittwoch, 28. August 2019, 12:17:35 CEST schrieb André Warnier (tomcat):
> Hi.
> (While not saying yet that this is the problem in your case)
> It would help a lot if you specified the version of Tomcat, the JVM, and the
> platform on which you are running this.
> (Such as maybe a bug in a past version of RemoteAddrValve which would
> explain this).



To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscr...@tomcat.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-h...@tomcat.apache.org

Reply via email to