On 02/10/2019 01:28, Chen Levy wrote:
> [...]

This has been fixed and the fix will be included in 9.0.27 onwards.

8.5.x was not affected.

NIO2 was affected.

You should also be able to avoid the memory leak with NIO by setting
useAsyncIO="false" on the Connector.

There isn't an easy way to avoid it with NIO2. For those users using
NIO2, I'd recommend switching to NIO was a workaround until 9.0.27 is
released.

Mark