Guten Tag Christopher Schultz,
am Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2019 um 18:48 schrieben Sie:

> When you say that your desired 1GiB board doesn't "fit into
> battery-operated mode", what do you mean?[...]

Thanks for your valuable input, it's pretty in line with what I saw in
my tests already. Regarding the battery-mode, customers want to
operate the whole device only powered by some rechargeable battery in
some use cases and a colleague calculated that power consumption of
the AV96 is simply too high for that purpose. The CPU itself,
refreshing RAM even with hibernate and stuff like that. Some different
discussed board/CPU with far less power consumption only provides 128
MiB of RAM, hence the tests.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--