Thanks Mark. For some reason the change log wasn't showing the new info for me.
It is now.

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Asst Vice President

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | Platform Services | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

Upcoming PTO: 11/8, 11/11, 11/15, 11/22, 11/28, 11/29, 12/2, 12/6, 12/13, 12/20
– 12/31

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.