On 26.12.19 11:22, Pattavee Sanchol wrote:
> Dear support team
>
> I config tomcat server to enabled HSTS some request URI path not
> response with Secure heading

> I some request URI such as http://192.168.1.1/%20 is not response with
> security hedering
>

> this is working
>

> image.png
> this not working
> image.png

Note: Images are stripped from the list, but I hope that I get the
problem: You're trying to deliver the HSTS header for some, but not all
of the requests coming in(?) (Otherwise, please correct)

I believe that this is chasing a ghost: It's a lot of work to make it
happen, but doesn't have any meaningful advantage: If *any* request
states that the server *only* wants to see HTTPS traffic, it doesn't
matter if *more* requests also state the same: The server will need to
provide proper answers to any HTTPS connection. You're basically asking
everybody who ever saw the HSTS header during the last 31536000 seconds
(your configuration) to rewrite a http-URL to a https-URL.

Thus, I'd recommend to just not worry about any specific conditions to
apply for those headers. Just send them - they don't harm, or make any
difference. Or give us some more specific reasons that I might have missed.

Olaf