On 03/02/2020 19:24, Mark Thomas wrote:

<snip/>

> I haven't fixed this but I can reproduce it easily with the h2spec test
> suite. As I have a reproducible test case I'm hopeful I'll be able to
> find a fix fairly quickly.

I've just committed a fix. It is in:
- master for 10.0.0.0-M1 onwards
- 9.0.x for 9.0.31 onwards
- 8.5.x for 8.5.51 onwards

7.0.x was not affected.

The issue was that by the time the AccessLogValve tried to obtain the
remote host/addr/port the connection had been closed and the information
was not available. This was a result of the change below which removed a
potential path for a request to see incorrect remote client information.

This entry in the changelog:
<quote>
Decouple the socket wrapper, which is not recycled, from the NIOx
channel after close, and replace it with a dummy static object.
</quote>

Mark