On 14/02/2020 15:56, John Larsen wrote:
> From my testing.
>
> secretRequired="false" is still needed though docs says its deprecated in
> favor of just secret.

Not correct.

You are confusing requiredSecret (which has been deprecated in favour of
secret) with secretRequired.

> I also had to change the worker from host=localhost to host=127.0.0.1

That suggests that localhost resolves to something other than 127.0.0.1

> Also AJP13 connector protocol block is commented out where it never was
> before.
>
> I'd prefer acceptance of localhost by default and then add secret for
> remote ajp servers.

While that might be secure enough by default for your use case it isn't
secure enough by default for those users when not all users with the
ability to log on to the host are considered trusted.

Mark