From: Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, 13 March 2020 6:30 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: [EXT] Re: Urgent help tomcat 9 and https 8443

EXTERNAL:  This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the
content is safe.

Please provide the complete catalina.log for a clean failed start.

To be specific:
- make sure Tomcat is not running
- delete all the files in the logs directory
- start Tomcat
- wait for start-up to complete
- provide us with the full catalina.log

Mark