Hi,

We've had this error and it turned out to be due to the cookie processor.
According to RFC6265, the domain attribute of the cookie must not start
with a dot, so the new cookie processor rejects those cookies. Either
remove the starting dot from the domain attribute or use the legacy cookie
processor.

Kind regards,
Svetlin

На пн, 30.03.2020 г. в 13:22 Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org> написа: