---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: sathis kumar <sathisje...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 9:38 AM
Subject: Tomcat 9.0.31 - BUG
To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>

My Application is working fine in prev version of all tomcat, Planning to
upgrade to 9.0.31
. I am running into the following issue.. Pls help

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
Unable to compile class for JSP
           at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:605)
           at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:423)
Caused by: javax.el.ELException: Unable to find ExpressionFactory of type:
# Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
           at
javax.el.ExpressionFactory.newInstance(ExpressionFactory.java:152)
           at
javax.el.ExpressionFactory.newInstance(ExpressionFactory.java:9
any idea on this .. in older version 9.0.19 applications are working fine

--
Cheers,
Sathis Kumar

--