Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question. Since this is
a bigger community, I hope someone might have faced this issue and hope I
will get some help.

I'm seeing many posts achieving Tomcat session replication in docker swarm
using traefik. But I just don't want to add another component. I use httpd
as frontend for tomcat. Tomcat will be deployed as a service with 4
replicas and will be scaled when required. httpd is running as docker
service and both are in same network. My question is, is there any way to
achieve Tomcat session replication in docker swarm in this case ?