On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 3:54 PM BOSECKER Nancy wrote:

> In 8.5.45, I get the Java error: File not Found exception -
> Access is denied. The file exists and is readable, but must be
> being held onto by some unknown process. I've tried Windows
> process manager and resource manager, but neither of these can
> tell me what is holding the file handle. I can open the file in
> an editor with no error. I can also delete the file without any
> error.

Your assumption that the file is being held open by an unknown process
may not be correct.

The ability to write/update/delete files is based on the account being
used to run Tomcat.

Also, "file not found" is not the same as "access denied". You should
post the exact error line(s) from your log.

Bill