Shawn,

-----Original Message-----
From: Beard, Shawn M. <sbe...@wrberkley.com.INVALID>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 11:57 AM
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: RE: SSL error [EXTERNAL]

The code is calling a new webservice. It has godaddy as its ca signer. It was
getting the error before I added those java options. Those java options were my
attempt to resolve it. Ive also tried adding the godaddy ca certs to java's
cacert file without those java options. Same result.

Shawn Beard
Sr. Systems Engineer
BTS
+1-515-564-2528