You've deployed this in the ROOT webapp?

form action should be "/firstpack/JustALittleTest"

McRaven, Brian wrote:
OK so now I have this:

action="JustALittleTest/firstpack/JustALittleTest"

For a web.xml of file of:

    <servlet>
       <servlet-name>JustALittleTest</servlet-name>
       <servlet-class>firstpack.JustALittleTest</servlet-class>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
       <servlet-name>JustALittleTest</servlet-name>
       <url-pattern>/firstpack/JustALittleTest</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

And I get requested resource not found.

Brian