From: James Moliere <james.moli...@j2.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 7:53 PM
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Request for Help

Is the war file being built with maven? ...gradle?  ...or using Eclipse?

James

--
James Moliere

--

This email, its contents and attachments contain information from J2 Global,
Inc. and/or its affiliates which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise

[...]
integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication
is free of errors, virus, interception or interference. If you do not wish to