Hello!

Tomcat 9.0.x

I'd like to force connection closure on some endpoints.
I'm trying this on a simple JSP page.
If I call response.setHeader("Connection","close"), I see that the
response has "Connection: close, keep-alive".
I assume Tomcat inserts the keep-alive part. It looks like the browsers
still close the connection based on this, but I was wondering if it's
possible to have Tomcat honor the header value set by the application.

I was also wondering what does it mean - when multiple connection tokens
are specified for a connection header. Breezing through the RFCs I can't
find a clear statement on that except that multiple connection tokens are
allowed in the header...

Thank you!