To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 3:22 PM
Subject: starting with windows service

Recently i take over project developed by servlet.
Currently whenever start the web server I have to
click on the mycompany.bat file in CATALINA_HOME/bin folder

mycompany.bat===============================
@echo off
rem set CATALINA_OPTS=-Djava.security.debug=all

cd %CATALINA_HOME%\bin\
catalina start -security
pause

This way is different from how the tomcat starts up when starting
tomcat from windows menu? How can I change the configuration so that
the tomcat is going to start up just like when i click on mycompany.bat
file?

SK