Hi All,

We have an setup where we are using OpenJDK 1.7 and Tomcat 7.0.100 ,
in CentOs 7 Env . and we have many application deployed in
Tomcat/webapps and the common lib's needed for those apps are kept in
Tomcat/lib directory like log4j , commons-fileupload  ,xerces , Xalan
.. etc

The problem here is When we try to undeploy and deploy same
applications multiple time we are  getting into
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space very quickly . Want to know
is it very generic problem on this deployment model or is this can be
fixed anyway ?

Thanks ,

Prabhu G