I'm working on developing a web page using Tomcat 9 as the local server. My web page comes up and when I submit my page for processing, the tomcat server crashes. Interestingly, when I run the same sequence in Eclipse, everything works fine.

Anyway, I looked at the logs directory and I see some suspicious sections, but nothing that points directly back to source code causing the problem. I cleared the log directory and re-ran my process and I am attaching a compressed tar file of the log directory. I'm wondering if anyone can see any indication that Tomcat 9 is not configured properly. I apologize for sending the entire directory, but it is fairly small and I want to make the entire log available.

The most likely error point is the "java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid type code: 00" in the catalina.2021-01-10.log file. Can my process or environment be the root cause of this?

Jim A