Hi,

We were using Tomcat 7 and the Jersey libraries 1.18 was able to scan the
packages with the below two lines

com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig.init Scanning for root
resource and provider classes in the packages:
    v1

com.sun.jersey.api.core.ScanningResourceConfig logClasses
    INFO: Root resource classes found:
    class v1.add

We migrated to Tomcat 9 (Note : We use the old server.xml which we used in
Tomcat 7), we are getting only the below line but we don't get the message
"Root resource classes found" and the REST API is failing

com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig.init Scanning for root
resource and provider classes in the packages:
    v1

Please let me know how to troubleshoot and fix the issue?

Thanks,

Yogish