Hi there

I am trying to find out how to process servlets written in server-side JavaScript through Tomcat.

I looked through the Tomcat FAQ and How-To but couldn't find anything. By googling I found a way to hook up Python through Jython's PyServlet class. I tried this and it works great.

But I am looking for server-side JavaScript in Tomcat. I am aware of the JavaScript engine Nashorn. Is there a way to hook up Nashorn with a servlet class, so that Tomcat serves JavaScript servlets? Something like a "JavaScript Server Page" for Tomcat would be fine too.

Many thanks for any pointers,
Leo

ps: I use Tomcat 8.5, but I could move to another Tomcat version for this.