Hi there

First apologise that I reply so late and thank you all for chiming in! :-)

Rony,

18:58, Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) wrote:

why would you want to do that if you could do the same with Java? What is the motivation, the use
case for you?

Use case is a project where I want to increase the JavaScript portion to make the it more uniform.

How urgent is this (I may have something for both, Java EE and Jakarta EE, but need a little bit of
time)?

Well, for the moment we have the backend in Java EE Servlets, but any time I could switch to more JavaSCript in the backend I would try it out!

Cheers,
Leo