Using this Interface , trying to obtain the object of type
ServerSocketFactory in my application.
Could you please point towards any other viable alternative ?

@Override
<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1%2E5%2E0/docs/api/java/lang/Override.html>
    public ServerSocketFactory
<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1%2E5%2E0/docs/api/javax/net/ServerSocketFactory.html>
getServerSocketFactory(AbstractEndpoint abstractendpoint) {
        return new JSSESocketFactory(abstractendpoint);
    }

Thanks in Advance,
Regards,
Ravi