What is the setting for unpackWARs for Host?

Running directly from a WAR (with unpackWARs="false" file will impact performance. It looks as if something is unpacking the WAR to the temp directory.

Tomcat does provide the org.apache.catalina.webresources.ExtractingRoot resources implementation to help alleviate performance issues in this case but that should only extract the JARs in WEB-INF/lib and location they are extracted to should be under the work directory and include "application-jars" in the path.

Maybe some custom "unpack to temp" code?

Mark