On 10/06/2021 18:11, Mark A. Claassen wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

Is doesn't seem like OpenSSL is rejecting the connection. I would have thought
that if OpenSSL would have rejected the connection, it would not hit even hit
the access log.  Maybe that is not the case.

But, to answer your question, we did not upgrade the version of Java.  We are
using 1.8.0_265 on the server.  The Java client did not change either.

Try using Wireshark with SSLKEYLOGFILE to look at the decrypted version. You'll get a lot more info about what is going on. I think you'll need to update Tomcat Native to do that though. I don't think Java supports that env variable.

Mark

------------

Mark Claassen
Senior Software Engineer

Donnell Systems, Inc.
130 South Main Street
Leighton Plaza Suite 375
South Bend, IN  46601
E-mail: mailto:mclaas...@ocie.net
Voice: (574)232-3784
Fax: (574)232-4014

Disclaimer:
The opinions provided herein do not necessarily state or reflect
those of Donnell Systems, Inc.(DSI). DSI makes no warranty for and
assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the posting.