On 29/06/2021 09:43, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 29/06/2021 09:26, Erik Nilsson wrote:
Sorry but there seems to be no difference in the behaviour..
/Erik

OK. Thanks for testing. I'm going to need those debug logs then to figure out what is going on.

Debug logs received off-list. Tx.

I'm able to recreate this now. I have a simple html page with 9 embedded images, each 1.5MB in size. A request to that page using:

nghttp -vnsay https://localhost/test/index.html

retrieves the page but then hangs on the images. The logs indicate there is an issue with the connection's flow control window.

I need to look at things more closely to figure out if the bug is with Tomcat (seems more likely) or with nghttp.

Mark