I have just created a JNDI file for the spring boot application to read in the
db info

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context path="/myapp" debug="0" reloadable="true">
    <Resource auth="Container" name="jdbc/myapp"
    driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
    password="password"
    username="username"
    type="javax.sql.DataSource"
    url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.1.33:1521/xe" />
</Context>
But I have this error during startup:

java.util.InvalidPropertiesFormatException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException;
lineNumber: 2; columnNumber: 53; Document root element "Context", must match
DOCTYPE root "null".

I think there is something wrong with the DOCTYPE. How should I specify it?

Please help. Thanks.

Alan
CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and is privileged and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail, delete this message and you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy any information contained herein.