As is known,when the client accesses the server, the server will create a
session and send the sessionId (in the form of cookie) to the client.But these
days,I met a problem.I found the IE11 browser doesn’t support cookie if the
cookie version is 1.In client side,every time a new request is sent to the
server,tomcat will always set a new sessionId as cookie.But when I simulate
manually as tomcat to send the sessionId(cookie version is 0) to client in
IE11,the session works well,and the problem above didn't exist.Therefore,how
can I set the configuration of tomcat to ensure it will always send the version
0 cookie of sessionId to client?
I would be much grateful if you could help me solve this problem.Looking
forward to hearing from you!