Hi, Tomcat 8.5 still runs on JDK 1.7

Documentation about migration from one version to another can be found here:

https://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html

Il 21/10/2021 18:45, Kumawat, Priyanka ha scritto:
Hi Team ,

We have received some vulnerabilities for our Tomcat and Apache -httpd , as
there multiple vulnerabilities reported we needs to upgrade the software.

Is there any documentation/process is available for the tomcat and Apache
upgrade or any tool which we can use to perform the upgrade .

Also wat java version we will require for the Tomcat 8.0 and 8.5 version.

Thankyou!

Thanks & Regards,

Priyanka Kumawat | Middleware Admin
T +91.7879364483
EMail - priyanka.kuma...@dxc.com<mailto:priyanka.kuma...@dxc.com>
DL -
ams-leveraged-webadmin-offsh...@dxc.com<mailto:ams-leveraged-webadmin-offsh...@dxc.com>

DXC Technology

DXC Technology Company -- This message is transmitted to you by or on behalf of
DXC Technology Company or one of its affiliates. It is intended exclusively for
the addressee. The substance of this message, along with any attachments, may
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or information that
is otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate any part of this message. If you have received this message in
error, please destroy and delete all copies and notify the sender by return
e-mail. Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind DXC
Technology Company or any of its affiliates to any order or other contract
unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative
expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

--

Archimede Informatica tratta i dati personali in conformità a quanto
stabilito dal Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 (GDPR) e dal D. Lgs. 30 giugno 2003 n. 196

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti

Archimede Informatica società cooperativa a r. l.
Via Gereschi 36, 56127 Pisa

tel.: +39 050/580959 | fax: +39 050/8932061

web: www.archicoop.it
linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/ivanoluberti
facebook: www.facebook.com/archimedeinformaticapisa/