Thanks Michael ...i will try this option.

  I have one more issue.... while looping throught the result set we see the
memory usage increases contineously and then drops (after looping through ~5k)
and then  increases again.
  Is there any memory managemnt we can do from our side to that it does not
reaches peak limit.
Do I need to run gc after looping for some record set
Michael Jouravlev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Try setting buffer size to (8x10^6/3x10^4)x500 == 135K.