Thanks for the response Hassan.

> But if the above url-pattern is in a Context with path '/abc', then you're
> telling it to give everything that looks like
> 'http://localhost:8080/abc/abc'
> to your control servlet, which probably isn't what you want...  :-)

No, you are exactly right. This is *not* what I want. I want the servlet to
get everything from 'http://localhost:8080/abc'. Would you mind explaining
where I went wrong?

> The Context configuration would be helpful, though.

As for Context, I don't have any context information in my web.xml file (I
don't believe... at least I have no <Context> element present in the file).
What I posted before was nearly the entire web.xml. I can post the whole
file if you'd like.

Thanks,

Darren