Thanks Remy for the response.

I kept the main conf files under the module/stuffed/conf folder and then
tried to build the native image following the steps given in the doc.

When I run the native image from the stuffed folder it works and I am able
to access the webapp.

*But when I run the same native image from a different folder or on a
different server, it asks for the server.xml file and fails to run. I have
pasted the error logs below.*

*Tomcat version: 10.0.14*

Sun Jan 16 14:31:29 GMT 2022

opc@devbox -15./tomcat-stuffed-1.0

Jan 16, 2022 2:31:37 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina parseServerxml
WARNING: Unable to load server configuration from /home/opc/conf/server.xml]

*java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/opc/conf/server.xml (No such file or
directory)*

at
com.oracle.svm.jnt.JNIJavaCallwrappers.jntInvoke_VA_LIST_FileNotFoundException_constructor
970c509c6abfd3f98898b9a7521945418b

90b270(JNIJavaCallwrappers.java:0)

at java.io.FileInputStream.openo(FileInputstream.java) at
java.to.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:219)

at java.to.FileInputStream.<init (FileInputStream.java: 157) at
java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:112)

at
sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURL.Connection.connect(FileURL.Connection.java:86)
at
sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURL.Connection.java:184)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.catalinaBaseConfigurationsource.getResourcei
CatalinaBaseConfigurationSource.java:118)

at
org.apache.tomcat.util.file.configurationSource.getConfResource(ConfigurationSource.java:150)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.file.configurationSource.getServerxml
(Configurationsource.java:127)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.CatalinaBaseConfigurationsource.getServerxel
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.parseServerxml(Catalina.java:631)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:732)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.Tomcat. init(Tomcat.java:459)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Tomcat.main(Tomcat.java:1337)

Jan 16, 2022 2:31:37 PM org.apache.catalina.core.Standardservice
startInternal
INFO: Starting service [Tomcat]

Your assistance would help in this situation.

Thanks,
Satyajit