Dear Jaebo,

On 21.01.22 10:29, Jaebo Nah wrote:
>  10.100.142.31  =   two.domain.loc
>
> <Connector
>
>       address=" two.domain.loc"
>
>       SSLEnabled="true" defaultSSLHostConfigName="10.100.142.32" >
>
>          <SSLHostConfig hostName="10.100.142.32"
> protocols="TLSv1.2,+TLSv1.1,+TLSv1">

Above, I only left the lines from your mail that deal with host names
and IP addresses and deleted all others. Note the mismatch between
"two..." refering to "...31" initially, and then you use "...32" later.

Individual IP addresses are no longer needed for https connections to a
server. I'd recommend to either handle them all in a single server, or,
if you need to run multiple tomcats, to handle the correct certificate
choice in a reverse proxy that delegates to the proper Tomcat in the
background.

Olaf