w> I install tomcat 9 using downloaded installation package. It was installed
successfully.
w> I made tomcat manager working. I deployed my application... Suddenly, tomcat
stopped.
w> Then I try to restart it using windows service. I got error 5: access
denied. I uninstalled
w> tomcat and re-installed it. The same thing happened. Now I can go to
tomcat\bin
w> directory run startup.bat. It works. What is wrong? How can I run it
automatically using
w> windows service? Please.  Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in
advance.

It sounds like you have done some good investigation so far.  Running manually
as a check was a good idea.  :-)

Were you able to check the Windows Event Viewer to see if that had any clues?
You would need to know the time when TC stopped working.  I'm not sure which
category tab to check, application or system.

th> It sounds like the issue might not be Tomcat related.  Is any group policy,
th> like Software Restriction Policies in place in your company?

This also sounds like an interesting line of thought.  Perhaps there is
software running that prevents "unapproved" software from running as a
service...  What does your company IT department have to say about it?

- Cris B.

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be company sensitive, proprietary, privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used
solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient,
be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.