Hi,

Yes im restarting the tomcat after changing the rewrite. Config file.

i have increased log level to FINE

*cat /opt/tomcat/apache-tomcat-9.0.54/instance/conf/logging.properties |
grep FINE*
1catalina.org.apache.juli.AsyncFileHandler.level = FINE
2localhost.org.apache.juli.AsyncFileHandler.level = FINE
3manager.org.apache.juli.AsyncFileHandler.level = FINE
4host-manager.org.apache.juli.AsyncFileHandler.level = FINE
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.level = FINE
*org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].level = FINE*
#org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.level = FINE
#org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache.level = FINE
#org.apache.coyote.http2.level = FINE
#org.apache.tomcat.websocket.level = FINE

in which log file it will write detailed errors/issues/ trace details

i have checked below files but cant see anything related to rewrite rules.
its all normal logs only

catalina.out
catalina.2022-03-20.log
localhost_access_log.2022-03-20.txt

 cat localhost_access_log.2022-03-20.txt | grep myapp
x.x.x.x - - [20/Mar/2022:20:08:47 +0000] "GET /apex/myapp HTTP/1.1" 404
16681