Hello Christophe,

On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 3:56 PM Morfin, Christophe <cmor...@ptc.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> As additional information I have done further testing
>
> Windows 2016 32Gb RAM
> Xms/Xmx 20g
> Pagefile 5g

Just wondering, how are you setting min and max heap now? By setting
Xms and Xmx values in the Java tab OR by setting values in the
"initial/max memory pool"? If you are using Xms and Xmx values, can
you remove it and try to set heap via "initial/max memory pool"
option? Just wanted to see if that makes any difference or not.

> Service restart works fine
>
> Same configuration on Windows 2019, restart fails with mentioned memory issue.
>
> Windows 2019 8gb RAM
> Xms/Xmx 7g
> Pagefile 2g
> Restart works fine
>
> So it seems to happen only on Windows 2019 with larger heap size.

This is indeed interesting. I don't have any Windows 2019 but I'll try with