Thanks, Thomas.

I tried putting the following in conf/context.xml

<JarScanner scanClassPath="false">

  <JarScanFilter tldSkip="*.*"/>

</JarScanner>
That worked.  However, that seems to match the Tomcat 8 docs and not the
Tomcat 9 docs.  I will try figuring out the Tomcat 9 configuration as soon
as I get a chance.

If you know the Tomcat 9 equivalent, that would be really helpful.

Thanks!

Blake